* 6 – 22′ Square or round, 4″x4″, 11 gauge steel powder coated pole with tenon top
* 6 – Sets of anchor bolts
* 6 – Base covers 4″
* 6 – LED XLCL HO 545 watt fixtures with Foward Throw Optics
* an ideal setup for any recreational or competitive club tennis court. The package includes 6 units of 545 watt LED fixtures, 6 predrilled poles with anchor bolts and base covers. The optics allows for the poles to be placed outside of the court area. reducing installation costs, increasing court light levels and reducing glare. The low EPA of the fixtures allows for thinner gauge poles which also reduces costs. Evenly distributed fixtures are an ideal setting for an outdoor court.
* It is possible to use a 6 pole setup with 8 fixtures but the distribution will change. Using 4 poles is not recommended unless the height can exceed 30° with use of bullhorn mounts.
* This layout yields roughly a 39.87 fc average for the USTA PPA. Uniformity is above Class 2 ITF. This qualtfies the court as a Class 2 ITF court